How does a White-Label SEO contract work?
Each process is different, but generally the on-boarding process to getting started with a white-label agency looks something like this:
1. You are a business owner (let’s say you own a web development agency). You build a website and are asked if you provide digital marketing services to get that new website seen in the search results.
2. Rather than turn down the extra work, you partner with a white-label agency.
3. We work together to establish costs, time, contracts, NDA’s, strategies, and even help with the mark-up you’ll need to make a profit.
4. All work is done by the white-label agency, delivered in an unbranded format each period (so you can add your business branding).
5. You send the work to the client and handle all of the contact… Then simply profit from the mark-up costs, and handle the client relationship. Most clients choose to not share their white-label processes (totally up to you).